How long until the time to remodel is one of our most asked questions. For the most part the answer is always changing.
Our typical time to remodel will take place around 6-8 weeks after the contract is initially signed.
If we are ordering special material such as a custom vanity or cabinet the time to remodel would then be put on hold until all the material is ready to be installed.
Other than that we have our major restraint addressed which is when we receive the material. As for other installation changes would be if the customer wants to reschedule for further out or if unexpected circumstances arose.
In between the time of the contract being signed and the material being received we can gladly stay in contact with you as the time comes.
Contact us for a free estimate (815)-584-7224
Below are some of our most recent blogs feel free to check them out!
- 7 Stunning Replacement Shower Ideas for Southwest Chicagoland Homes
- The Ultimate Guide to Tub-to-Shower Conversions: Enhance Your Bathroom with Style and Functionality
- Top 8 Bathroom Renovation Mistakes and How to Dodge Them
- Uncover the Benefits of Hiring Licensed & Insured Bathroom Remodelers
- Bath Remodeling Trends of 2023